– 10:1 Input Range DC/DC for Railway Applications –
HAE150U and HAE200U are DC/DC power converters that are suitable for the harsh environment of railway applications. It has an ultra-wide input voltage range from 16V to 160V and covers all the input power systems of railway applications which are 24, 28, 36, 48, 72, 96, 110VDC. The conversion efficiency is up to 93%. Plus, it reduces the capacitance of hold-up capacitors by applying the enhanced hold-up function to meet the requirements of supply interruption and change-over.
HAE150U and HAE200U feature full protections, such as: over current protection, short circuit protection, output over-voltage protection, input under-voltage lockout, over-temperature protection, etc. HAE150U and HAE200U meet IEC 62368-1, EN 50155, and EN 45545-2 for ITE and railway applications.
- 200W Output Power
- 16-160VDC Input Range
- 5, 12, 15, 24, 28, 48, 53 VDC Output Voltage
- High Efficiency Up To 93%
- Up to 3000 VAC I/O-isolation Voltage
- Enhanced Hold-up Function for Supply Interruption and Change-over
- Programable Input Under-voltage Lockout
- Pulse Output for Active Inrush Limit Circuit
- EN 50155 and EN 61373 Approval for Railway Applications
- Qualification for Fire Behavior according to EN 45545-2
- Standard 1/2 Brick Package